We often get asked by the buyer…
Refunds & Cancelations
- you don’t receive a new order status from your seller
- there are no actions from the seller for more than 5 working days
- you never receive your order
- you received a product that was faulty/ damaged/ incomplete
All requests for refunds will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Fresh goods are not eligible for refunds.
Once the case reached a conclusion, the dispute team will inform you and the seller via email about the status of the case. Payment will be released to the buyer if the request for refund is successful. If the request for refund fails, the order will resume which seller will receive the payment once Floop Guarantee ends.
We will always encourage our buyers and sellers to resolve the issue before raising a dispute.
We often get asked by the seller…
- Download the Floop app here
- Proceed with the onboarding process by filling in a few basic details
- Take a photo of your product and write a short description
- Schedule your livestream for a future date or start streaming right away!