We often get asked by the buyer…
Refunds & Cancelations
- Buyer has not received any items from the seller.
- The item buyer received was damaged, or defective on delivery.
- The item buyer received was incomplete, or has missing parts.
- Buyer has received an item that does not match buyer’s chosen specifications (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.)
- Both buyer and seller have an agreement on a refund request.
- Cancellations are only allowed if the item has not been shipped.
- Both buyer and seller have an agreement on cancellation.
- Fresh goods sold are not allowed for return; however, if the item received is stale/expired, the buyer could inform the seller for further request of refund.
- Shipped items are not allowed to cancel.
- Buyer is not allowed to return/refund the items received on the grounds of dislike.
- “Completed” status orders are not allowed to request for refund or return. *Please note that the “completed” status will be automatically updated after 7 days upon item shipped.
Once the case has reached a conclusion, the dispute team will inform you and the seller via email about the status of the case. Payment will be released to the buyer if the request for refund is successful. If the request for refund fails, the order will resume which seller will receive the payment once Floop Guarantee ends.
We will always encourage our buyers and sellers to resolve the issue before raising a dispute.